With our onsite services we will operate from your own building.
Most high rise buildings in South Florida have an onsite Property Management Company that works directly with the Association’s Board of Directors. They have a fiduciary responsibility to protect the Associations assets and enforce the rules and regulations, applying a preventative maintenance and keeping the buildings common areas operational for all the shareholders (unit owners) to enjoy.
Onsite management and maintenance service to the individual owner.
Our onsite team will make sure all your property needs are completely covered.
- Property inspections on a weekly basis. We check for mold, leaks, pest, lighting, and obvious repair. We will make sure your cable, phone and internet are operational. After each inspection you will be notified by our customer service department via email with the check list form of the status of your property.
- Opening all the windows to allow home to air out.
- Running the water in all the faucets to avoid stagnant water.
- Flushing all toilets.
- Air conditioner filter replacement at owner ‘s expense.
- Responding to all security alarms.
- Grocery shopping at owner’s expense.
- Giving access to authorize personal upon owner’s approval.
- Cleaning service.
- Window cleaning.
- Touch up painting, drywall repair. All material use to perform this service are at the owner’s expense.
- Moving services. (Within the unit)
- Installation of hurricane shutters.
- Turning on you vehicle on a weekly basis to keep it in good operating conditions during your absence.
- Complete car wash service.
- Technical support assistance.
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- Collecting all your mail and packages to be place in your unit upon request, If you need a package or mail to be send to you please contact customer service and we will forwarded it to you as soon as possible.
- 24/7 Emergency respond.
Talk to your Board of Directors today about having a 5 start hotel service in your condominium.